Thursday, March 11, 2021

Gamma Delta re-charter

  You can work with me directly on chartering the group.  Having a formal association can help bridge your alumni factions.  Even if the group starts with a core from your era, it can naturally extend and engage others as well.  I know some groups prefer to have separate Facebook groups for different eras who are more connected to each other, but the presence and the communication from the association helps tie everyone in.

   Starting the chartering process is as easy as sending me an email with the names and email addresses of 20 interested Fraters along with the initial slate of officers.  Per the Black Book, there must be a minimum of 3 officers: president, vice president, and secretary/treasurer.    If someone will be paying the chartering fee on a card, I can provide a payment link for that, or I can give you the details for sending a check to HQ.  

Please let me know what other questions you have and how I can be helpful.

YITB
Christopher Niles
Alumni Engagement Director
Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
Better Men for a Better World



No comments:

Post a Comment