Monday, April 20, 2020

Gamma-Delta Expansion at UM

The Director of Expansion and I, along with our Chief Risk Officer made a presentation to the university and the IFC earlier this year and TKE has been approved to return to campus.  My understanding is that is currently slated for Spring 2021, but those timelines are subject to change.  

I regret if you and your fellow Fraters were not already aware of this.  Without an organized alumni association in place, it is often harder to share the news with the alumni and, given the timing, I don’t believe we have made any concerted effort to spread the word.  My email about the alumni was part of a broader outreach to all groups without chartered alumni associations.  It was not directly tied to the upcoming expansion, but getting the alumni organized can certainly be a supportive step toward a successful rebuild on campus.  

I am happy to help in any way I can.  

Yours in the Bond,
Christopher Niles
Alumni Engagement Director
Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
Better Men for a Better World



No comments:

Post a Comment